Buffalo Chicken & Avocado Celery Boats
The Super Bowl is right around the corner. Skip the chips-n-dip this year and swap it out with this super easy and healthier option.
This satisfying recipe will WOW your guests and guess what? It is loaded with protein and vegetables!
2 shredded chicken breasts
2 mashed avocados
1 stock of celery
1 tsp. minced garlic
A Drizzle of Franks Red Hot Sauce
1. Prepare Chicken. Slow cook or pressure cook chicken breasts. Shred chicken and add to large bowl. Set aside.
2. Prepare celery. Wash and trim celery stocks to your preferred length.
3. Prepare Avocados. Cut avocados in half. Remove pits. Dice avocados in their shell and squeeze them on top of shredded chicken.
4. Mix Ingredients. Add garlic to mixture and mash it together with the chicken and avocado until creamy and smooth.
5. Fill Celery Stocks. Spoon mixture on top of celery sticks.
6. Add Spice. Drizzle Franks Hot Sauce on top of prepared celery boats.